Wednesday, December 23, 2009

How do I setup the remote desktop on vista? Tutorial is giving me weird information... screen shot included?

Ok.. so I opened up Remote Desktop... and clicked the help button to open the tutorial on how to do it. Right now I'm trying to follow the instructions on how to make this computer able to be connected to. The settings that the tutorial wants me to change aren't on the window it told me to open.





I numbered it to see if I could make my confusion clear, haha.





http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/9713/鈥?/a>How do I setup the remote desktop on vista? Tutorial is giving me weird information... screen shot included?
I'm not sure how to fix this but you are wrong he was talking about remote desktop where you can control your pc from other pc via internet. remote assistant is where someone will help you with something by controlling it...





anyway. there are free website where you just make an account and log to that to control your pc.


try log me in.


https://secure.logmein.com/home.asp?lang鈥?/a>





i didnt have luck on remote desktop too...How do I setup the remote desktop on vista? Tutorial is giving me weird information... screen shot included?
Remote assistance means your asking someone else to operate your computer from their computer, first thing you have to contact the person by telephone call to arrange it, next you email the person along with a password.

No comments:

Post a Comment