Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Since I watched a tutorial on YouTube on how to remove an LCD screen on a PSP...?

I watche a tutorial on how to remove a cracked LCD screen in a PSP. Since it can be taken out completely and the black LCD itself with the connectors attached is left, I was wondering, can a person carefully tape the back of the screen and re-connect it with the PSP? Would it still be cracked, or if a person does it right, can they actually piece together a cracked screen this way? I know, it sounds crazy, but if an LCD screen is cracked, then there's nothing you can do? Is that the case here?Since I watched a tutorial on YouTube on how to remove an LCD screen on a PSP...?
If sony makes the replacement part, you would be able to put a new one in. Taping will not help at all in this situation. The screen is cracked, and cannot be repaired.

No comments:

Post a Comment